Change Hospitality - Specialist Recruitment for the Hospitality Sector
We focus speciﬁcally on recruiting for hospitality companies, placing talent in both permanent and temporary roles for a vast array of organisations that have specialised services in the food market.
We are not your conventional recruitment agency and we never planned to be!
Our mission has always been to challenge conformist recruitment methods by; being better, quicker and more effective while keeping people at our core.
Our focus is simply to build long lasting relationships with people based on honesty, integrity and ethics.
What we do
Our business is split into three divisions:
Back of House:
We recruit permanent and temporary Chefs, all of which have worked for some of the finest restaurants, gastropubs, bars, hotels, members clubs and events companies.
Front of House:
We cover all positions from Director level down to entry level on a permanent basis. We also recruit Front of House temporary staff if you are looking for some short term cover or to staff a particularly busy event or time of year.
Business & Commercial:
We cover permanent and temporary central and support roles and are able to recruit talent with industry specific experience in the following areas:
HOW WE WORK
Unlike most agencies, and all app-based platforms, we take great pride in the fact that we work face to face with our candidates and temp workers to ensure their career ambitions are met. This also enables us to provide our clients with staff that have relevant experience and will fit in to their company culture with ease.
We can provide temporary and permanent staff at all levels, for all areas of a hospitality business including:
Front of house | Back of house | HR Sales & Marketing | Event Management | Finance Administration
MEET THE TEAM
WORK FOR US
- Founded in 2004, we are highly experienced in recruiting for the hospitality industry
- Back of House, Front of House and Business Support recruitment
- Permanent, temporary, interim and contract recruitment solutions
- All consultants are hand-picked from within the hospitality industry
- Our staff are at the core of our success and as such we create the best workplace to develop as people and recruiters
- 24 days annual leave, 8 Bank Holidays, 6 ‘Change Bank Holidays’ (a Company Bank Holiday in every month of the year that doesn’t have an official Bank Holiday) plus your birthday off, totals an impressive 39 days!
- Flexible working hours and work from home available
- Annual company weekend away
- Company events and restaurant experiences
- Private Health Care
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
In addition to the above, Change offer our consultants one of the best sales commission schemes in the UK and a host of other benefits including a chance to win some amazing prizes and incentives. In the past, holidays, sky diving, theatre trips, spa days, AirBnb staycations, Selfridges and Virgin Experience vouchers as well as wine and champagne are among the great prizes won by our consultants and back office teams.
It is our ambition to hire the best talent; we look for courageous and driven people who want to challenge the status quo and find new ways to grow our company and themselves, while having fun in the process. You work in an almost autonomous way, growing your own “business within a business”. If this sounds like the type of place that you’d like to work, please drop us an email with a copy of your CV which we will treat in confidence.