Our client a chic modern homemade pastas restaurant based in East London, is seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join their ever-growing team to start immediately.
Chef de Partie Benefits:
- Annual salary up to £35,500 including tronc.
- Sunday and Monday always off.
- 50hours pw.
- Training and career progression.
- Free staff meals and coffee.
- Bike-to-works scheme.
- 50% staff off.
- Maternity and Paternity Pay package.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have previous experience in a similar role and well used to making homemade pasta. Able to work well under pressure, priorities tasks and with excellent organisational skills.
The Chef de Partie will be eager to learn and develop cooking skills, reliable and pro-active.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
- Shaping fresh pasta.
- Working your own section during service.
- Stock control, you will be responsible for your own section and communicating orders to Head Chef.
- Work closely with Front of hose team to ensure all services are delivered to a high standard.
- Cleaning of kitchen and all food preparation areas.
- Ensure compliance with food and safety regulations.
Interview and trial slots are available immediately, and the suitable Chef de Partie can start employment within days.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.