My client is looking for an experienced chef manger for a high-profile client In Greenwich. As chef manager you will be responsible for day to day running of the site. Providing high quality breakfast, lunch and grab and go options for their fantastic clients.
This is an exciting role for an experience Chef manager looking for their next challenge.
- Design and execute weekly bespoke menus.
- Oversee kitchen and site operation.
- Maintain client relationship & adapt to requests.
- Maintain health & safety standards.
- Provide high quality dining experiences.
- Maintain high standards set in place.
- Proven experience as chef manager or head chef in similar operation.
- Passionate about delivering high quality food & service.
- Comfortable with a customer facing role.
- Experienced in health & food safety legislations.
- Great managerial & communication skills
- Comfortable working alone in the kitchen
- Straight shifts 7am- 3.30pm.
- Competitive salary.
- Company perks & benefits package.
- Monday to Friday.
- Positive work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Work/life balance
If you are a dedicated and talented chef manager with a passion for high quality food, we would love to hear from you. Apply now by submitting your CV.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.