A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Demi Chef De Partie to join the Main Kitchen team at a luxury five star hotel.
As a Demi Chef De Partie you will assist Chef de Partie in the preparation and service of food ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas designated, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required by the hotel. To ensure Health and safety and food hygiene levels are to the hotel`s standards.
Main responsibilities of the Demi Chef De Partie:
- Be fully conversant with all Restaurants, Bar, Banqueting and Floor Service menus with regard to the particular items relating to your designated area and other kitchen areas as directed.
- Being responsible for the production of food within your designated section.
- Ensuring that food preparation is of the highest standard at all times.
- Advise Chef de Partie of any commodity needing immediate use or attention.
- Encourage and motivate staff within your section.
- Ensure that all refrigerated areas are kept clean, and temperatures are maintained at correct levels and recorded in the correct manner.
- Ensure that portion control is maintained in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and that the cleanliness of lockers, showers / toilets and changing rooms are maintained to the required standard of the Hotel.
- Contribute to maintaining an excellent level of service in conjunction with the minimum requirement of the LQA standards at all times.
Successful candidates for the Demi Chef De Partie will demonstrate genuine dedication to the hotel and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.