- f production and distribution, packing and portioning for events.
- Systematic and organised approach to all areas of work.
- Ability to work under pressure and take on responsibility.
- Good leadership skills and an ability to motivate a team to achieve the goals of the business.
- Written and spoken communication and an enthusiasm to demonstrate this in client facing situations.
- A flare for kitchen operational efficiency.
- Ability to see the big picture (business goals) and the finer details (service standards) simultaneously.
- Excellent time management and an ability to prioritise and delegate effectively.
- An excellent understanding of mass production and brat pan cookery
Key job roles
- To assist in all food production following the events individual HACCP’s
- To comply with all cleaning schedules and hygiene due diligence
- Supervise all staff for whom you are responsible and ensure those employees carry out the tasks within their job description to the company standard in absence of senior sous chef.
- Manage the flow of communication through the kitchen, ensuring every chef has the information they need well in advance and enabling them to carry out their job roles effectively in absence of the senior sous chef.
- Manage the company food stock control system in absence of the senior sous chef.
- To ensure all food is packed on the correct van for each event using the Caterease packing list.
- Work directly with senior management, helping the company to consistently grow and improve in all areas.
Minimum required qualifications
- Manual handling
- COSHH training
- HACCP training level 2
- Allergen training level 2
- Health and safety level 2
- Food safety level 2
- First aid at work