London Event Caterer
35-40k plus bonus
I am looking for an ambitious and driven sales manager to join an amazing catering company in London, this is a pure sales role where you will manage the initial enquiry, put together competitive quotes, manage show rounds and close the sale to hand over to the planning and creative team. My client is looking for someone who has real sales drive, is a foodie and who loves the hospitality industry. My client is looking for someone who has worked for an event caterer previously.
– Upkeep of sales process, handling all new enquiries and follow ups in a timely manner and logging progress in CRM
– Inbound lead qualification
– Understand client requirements and budget
-Account manage listed venues
– Understand company sales targets and effectively strategize should targets not be met
– Weekly reporting into MD and Head of Events
– Support MD to drive sales and new business through marketing campaigns and incentives.
– Produce timely and accurate written proposals in line with the company’s templates and pricing structure
– Ensure the company’s GP target is maintained in the sales and quoting process –
– Undertake tastings, site visits and meetings where required and involve the correct personnel from the company to assist if necessary
– Maintain a good level of repeat business through ongoing client relationship management
– Keep a strong relationship with planners and operations to ensure a smooth transition between the departments
– Assist with recruiting and growing the sales and events team and assist where necessary with training to hit KPIs Market c
– Ensure all supplier invoices for commission and or additional event extras are uploaded, processed and signed off with accounts
– Manage and collect debts and report regularly on the current position of your individual events.
– Some light planning as and when needed
This is a mainly mon-fri role with around 3 weekends per year. The office hours are 9-5.30 plus you will meet and greet clients on events 1-3 times a week.
If this sounds like you please get in touch today for more information