Senior Account Manager
Leading London Venue
40-45k plus incredible commission and bens and 1 day pw wfh
My client is looking for a dynamic sales person who is great at managing a portfolio of clients and developing relationships alongside business development. This is a pure sales role and once the deal is closed the sales team hand over to the planning and operations team. Ideally my client is looking for someone from a large venue background.
• Responding to a high volume of enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
• Conducting site visits, advising clients on the best use of the venue and spaces.
• Creating bespoke and creative proposals and quotations
• Entering enquiries accurately on to the venue’s booking system
• Negotiating contract terms with clients with support from the Head of Sales
• Briefing/handing over to the Event Delivery Team once event contracted
• Account management and relationship building to grow accounts organically
• Liaising with and recommending approved suppliers
• Assisting with and participating in hospitality, trade shows and industry events and maximising return on investment
• Proactively building relationships with clients to maximise revenue generation, gross profit and repeat business
• Actively seek business development opportunities to bolster pipelines utilising lost booking research, competitor venue analysis, industry press and optimising existing relationships
• Providing junior team members with advice, mentorship and support
The successful candidate is likely to have at least 4-6 years’ experience in event venue sales or relevant event industry sales experience, they need to be ambitious, confident a real self starter. They must have excellent interpersonal skills and strong influencing /negotiating skills
This is an office based role with the option of one day per week from home subject to business needs and post probation.
For more information please get in touch today.