Change hospitality is searching for a skilled and passionate Sous Chef for cosy boutique café located in the heart of West London. Serving delicious, locally inspired dishes in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The café has become a beloved spot for both locals and visitors alike.
As Sous Chef you will, assist the Head Chef in leading the kitchen team. As well as have the opportunity to help shape the menu, create new culinary experiences, and maintain the high-quality standards the café expects.
- Assist Head Chef in creating seasonal, fresh and on brand menus.
- Oversee all kitchen operations, including food prep, cooking, and day to day running of kitchen in Head Chefs absence.
- Train & develop kitchen staff to ensure consistency and quality in food preparation.
- Maintain high food standards already in place.
- Manage kitchen inventory, order supplies, and control costs to maximize efficiency.
- Monitor and maintain kitchen hygiene and safety standards.
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef in a similar café, restaurant, or culinary setting.
- Proficiency in various cooking techniques and cuisines.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work well with a team.
- Creativity in developing new dishes while meeting customer preferences.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Staff meals and discounts.
- A supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled and creative culinary.
- Day time shifts only
If you are a dedicated and talented Sous Chef with a passion for high quality food, we would love to hear from you. Apply now by submitting your CV.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted