The salary range for the Sous Chef role is: $50,000 – $60,000 USD net salary annually
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, experienced Sous Chef to join the team. They will work closely with the Property Chef to execute the hotels culinary vision and food concept.
To be the second in line in our kitchen, following our specifications and guidelines.
The ideal candidate will quickly be able to adapt to the brand, values, and culture of the company, evoking passion, and excitement for the process in all involved while providing an upbeat and positive client and team experience.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a Sous chef position or higher with experience in fine dining
- Ability to communicate fluently in English in the workplace
- Understanding of cooking and knife handling skills
- Strong Organizational Skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and costing software
- A genuine passion for cooking, restaurant hospitality, and learning new skills
- Energetic and friendly personality, with strong willingness and ability to work as part of a cohesive team and to support colleagues regardless of role
- Willingness to take direction, embrace change and innovation, and learn and adapt to new systems, service steps, and health and cleaning procedures
- Physical requirements include: the ability to handle and carry trays, small ware, equipment, or other items up to 35lbs, and to stand, walk up and down stairs, and exert well-paced mobility for extended periods of time
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)- 50% of the cost of medical/ dental/ vision insurance covered by the employer (Full cost covered for Manager positions)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Company Observed Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity)
- 50% cost of flight covered by the employer (Full cost of flight covered for Manager positions)
- Company covers the full cost of the work permit
- F&B outlets: 50% off all outlets
- Complimentary meal when on site
- One week accommodation on arrival
- Training & Development
- Referral Program