Are you an experienced sous chef looking for a change of pace? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client is looking for a passionate Sous Chef to help take the reins of a well-known and successful hotel brand. As Sous Chef you will play a crucial role in the day to day running of the kitchen, So previous Sous Chef experience is essential.
Great opportunity for a Sous Chef looking for a better work life balance, as the work patterns are mainly straight shifts. The head chef is big on creating a great working environment whilst still delivering high quality food.
- Work closely with the Head Chef to plan and execute the menu, ensuring consistency and quality.
- Monitor and maintain kitchen hygiene and safety standards.
- Ensure the kitchen operates efficiently during service hours.
- Supervise and support the kitchen staff, including training and development.
- Manage food preparation, cooking, and plating to meet high standards.
- Assist in menu development, recipe creation, and cost control.
- Assist in stock management and ordering of ingredients to maintain kitchen stock levels.
- Previous Sous Chef experience in a hotel/restaurant environment
- Passion for delivering great dining experiences.
- Willingness to train and develop junior staff members.
- Food health and safety Knowledge.
- Can do Attitude.
- Competitive salary plus great company benefits package.
- Opportunity for career growth within well know successful organization.
- Staff meals and discounts.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Great work life balance. Mostly straight shifts
If you are a talented Sous Chef with a passion for fresh food, we would love to hear from you. Apply now by submitting your CV.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.